JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby Routine Recommended list is inert

(Topic created: 04-19-2019 03:10 PM)
mikecox39
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

On the Bixby Routines page there are two tabs: Recommended and  My Routines. The My Routines cards are colorful and they open when tapped.  The Recommended cards are white and nothing happens when they are tapped.

I want to clean up this list and edit some of the cards.  For example, I don't work, or go to school so how would I delete the related cards?  But I do go to the gym so how would I edit that card? But how do it if the the cards are static?

Michael
4 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Is this what you see when you are looking at your cards?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

mikecox39
Cosmic Ray
Options

No, I guess I shouldn't have used the term "Cards", even though that's what they look like they are actually Routines.

Say "open Bixby Routines" or go to Settings/advanced/routines; it's the first item on the list.  There are Recommended and My Routines.  I talking about the Recommended ones.

Michael
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for the clarification. I found the Recommended Routines you are speaking of. I do not see a way to remove them, but it looks like they can be edited. Have you tried to edit one to make it into one of your Routines? This would at least let you replace them with Routines that are beneficial to you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

mikecox39
Cosmic Ray
Options

Oh! Duh! They do open for editing! I swear I tried tapping them before posting this and they didn't.  But I like your idea of making them mine by simply editing them. Thanks

Michael