cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVoWQARa0Ls
Asteroid

Re: Bixby Suggestions- Bring it on

If one of the Bixby cards could be a galaxy wearable app that would be genius. It would bring so much more use and overall convenience to Bixby. I would love to check the battery of all my samsung devices just by going to Bixby home instead of going to the galaxy wearable app each time. 

userVoWQARa0Ls
Asteroid

Bixby home would be so much more convenient if there were more home card capabilities. Such as the galaxy wearable app. If I could have a galaxy wearable card in my Bixby home that would be so convenient. I love the idea of the app, but sometimes all I need is just to view battery status. 

useruyA0IfOH2O
Constellation

Update 9 made it impossible to turn off the Bixby button.  This is a horrible and dishonest decision which your employees and vendors are very ignorant about, and I certainly do not understand.    

I have made a more detailed post on https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Bixby-and-Other-Services/New-update-does-not-allow-disable-of-Bi... prior to seeing this thread.  

userVu9EjQQUOl
Asteroid

Get it to learn its owners pronunciation. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO MAKE CALLS HANDS FREE WHILE DRIVING! Thats not hard with Google Assistant

deacongeek
Constellation

Allow us to permanently disable the sponsored content card on Bixby Home. Y'all got your money from me when I bought my tablet. I should have the RIGHT to not be pestered with ads while using an integral part of the OS (a page that's included in the default launcher in this case). Love the Bixby Home screen but hate the ads.

--mab

user6dYwiRkdtL
Constellation

CAN YOU PLEASE BRING BACK BIXBY 1.0? I am a quadriplegic (paralyzed from the neck down). I rely on my voice to do most of the work on my phone. I recently got the Samsung Galaxy S10 and this Bixby is like you went back in time. Not only does it look like it's a chalkboard, but it doesn't do half the commands that Bixby 1.0 did. For instance, on 1.0, I could say "Hi Bixby, send last photo taken to Joe Smith in messages" and it would do it. I tried that with Bixby 2.0 and it would say something like I could not perform that command, but I'm learning new things. WHAT?!?!?! I had a whole bunch of Quick commands and it can't perform most of them anymore. I treasure my independence. HELP! 

Highlighted

Keep it.  Since my next phone won't be a Samsung product not having Bixby will be one more thing to look forward to.  I gave up on having Bixby removable long ago.  

Samsung_br4bIKI
Constellation

1.  Please make Quick Commands available to be used in Routines.  IOW, I want to create a routine that would trigger a quick command.

2.  Please add "After Connecting to a Call" as an "event" to trigger a Routine.  Example, whether incomiing or outgoing, after a call is connected and in progress, I want to be able to go into DND and also keep the screen on if in speaker mode.

3.  Please add; notifications by app, Temperature threshold, Speed threshold to trigger "events" in Routines

4.  Please add a "test/run" function in edit mode for Routines so THEN commands can be easy tested.

5.  Add the ability to create a shortcut on the home screen for specific Routines.

6.  Add the ability to "Import" text for Quick Commands.  This would make it easy to create multiple Quick Commands on a PC and then send them to the phone to import and implement.