cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Bixby Voice Not Working Now CanNot Hear My Voice! Samsung When Will this be Fixed?!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is pretty strange, @userJQbX27Vj0w. I really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about this.

Have you attempted to clear your device's cache?

1. Power off your device
2. Power it back on by holding down the Volume Up, Home/Bixby, and Power keys.
3. When you see the Android laying down, wait for 30 seconds until it boots into the Recovery Menu.
4. From here, use the volume up/down keys to highlight "Wipe Cache partition" and select it with the power key.

Let me know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Bixby Voice Not Working Now CanNot Hear My Voice! Samsung When Will this be Fixed?!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us about this.

Were you able to attempt to clear your device's cache?

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you are doing well, would you mind providing us with some information about your device?

I hope you were able to find a solution for this, if you did, please let us know what you did.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much for the reply. I was finally able to sort my Bixby out the "clear cache/data" solution. The restart was necessary. I just found it odd that that needed to be done after owning the phone for only a couple of days and never having used Bixby prior to that. 

Anyway, Thank you for the follow up.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I try to set up all the settings in apps bixby voice storage and clear data but its still not working on my samsung note 9...it keep saying something went wrong...pls help me how to set up my bixby..thank you
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BIXBY VOICE NOT WORKING

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby voice not working

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've had the same issue Bixby understands me when I use the hardware button. But wake up command only recognises my voice if I put on an American accent..... which I won't be doing in public.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is exactly my problem too.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION