cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Bixby Voice Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much for reaching out, @useriVDbnxPAZQ. I really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this, and congratulations on your new phone!

Did you already perform the update that is available for your phone?

Alternatively, have you tried to go to Settings > Apps > Bixby Voice > Storage > tap "Clear Data"?

Repeat this action for Bixby Home, Bixby Service, Bixby Service, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voice and let us know if this helps after reinstalling updates. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried the listed resolution for my S9+ and still Bisxby will not wake up on command, It tries to open but immediately closes itself.

Apple got theirs right why not Samsung.

S9+

Model: SM-G965U

Baseband: G965USQU1ARBG

Android: 8.0

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks so much for providing us with this information, @Pooch.

Would you mind going to Settings > Apps > Bixby Voice > Storage > tap "Clear Data"?

Repeat this action for Bixby Home, Bixby Service, Bixby Service, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voice and let us know if this helps after reinstalling updates. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried that already and it does not work, keep in mind I went to a Samsung repair store and Their Tech couldn't even fix it.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is really strange, @Pooch. Would you mind letting me know your carrier as well?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Their is supposedly a update that's out with the Carrie's now.

Will let you know after that.

Tmobile 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received the update no change issue still remains bixby wake up, something is blocking it from opening.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ok seriously, samsung, you keep saying the same thing to clear cache partition, that is not working for me and a lot of people, how about you just fix it... im a big fan of samsung but at the moment apple seems to have the jump on you

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userULGx32sX3d wrote:

ok seriously, samsung, you keep saying the same thing to clear cache partition, that is not working for me and a lot of people, how about you just fix it... im a big fan of samsung but at the moment apple seems to have the jump on you, get your sh&t together and fix the problem.

if you have the Kik app installed try deactivating it's the microphone permission and try again

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have the kik app