cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyanhaart001
Asteroid

Bixby Widget

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be nice to have a way to tap on a place on the screen to initiate Bixby, like with Google assistant..  

When I reach over to my phone and hold down the Bixby button, my hand blocks the screen and I cannot see what Bixby is writing . I was thinking, if there was a widget that you could put on the screen like how Google has with the microphone / assistant, then we could just tap on the screen and summon the Bixby AI.

I am new to Bixby and the latest Samsung Note 8. As soon as I got the phone, I started experimenting with Bigsby. I am very impressed. Some things it has problems with especially with recognizing words, but I am very impressed with all it can do.

Having a nice widget or something to tap on the screen I think would really help out things.

Thanks for hearing my input on it.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Bixby Widget

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the feedback, @lyanhaart001!

We'll take that into consideration, and this feature may appear in a future update.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the feedback, @lyanhaart001!

We'll take that into consideration, and this feature may appear in a future update.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

lyanhaart001
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome...   Many thanks.  It would really help out.

Keep up the great work.

Highlighted
userbEApfDIEz6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To do that you have to press fullscreen which is in the bubble after you hold the bixby button down to activate voice. After that their is a bixby logi at the bottom and that acts like the microphone icon for google assistant.