cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sun

Bixby & Clock App Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

Bixby allows us to set up as many timers in the Clock app as we would like. I asked to set a laundry timer for 40 minutes. Bixby does this without hesitation. I set three more timers for other everyday activities. 

My question is in the future will we be able to ask Bixby to open the clock and start a specific timer? 

Thanks 

CLF 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kkinderen
Cosmic Ray

Re: Bixby & Clock App Questions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Hi Bixby, create a timer called laundry and set for 40 minutes."

(added)

"Hi Bixby, start the laundry timer."

(starts)

"Hi Bixby, cancel the timer."

(cancelled)

"Hi Bixby, delete the laundry timer."

(Bixby checks the timer but you have to push the delete button. A good thing I think.)

Kev

3 REPLIES 3
kkinderen
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"Hi Bixby, create a timer called laundry and set for 40 minutes."

(added)

"Hi Bixby, start the laundry timer."

(starts)

"Hi Bixby, cancel the timer."

(cancelled)

"Hi Bixby, delete the laundry timer."

(Bixby checks the timer but you have to push the delete button. A good thing I think.)

Kev

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hey.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I have tried this several times. Each time Bixby starts the most recently added timer.
On your phone if you have 4 Preset timers saved with different names you can have Bixby open clock and start any one of the 4 named timers you choose? I must have done something wrong I'll check again. Thank you for the information
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hey Kev,
You were 100% right. I was using the wrong name in the command phrase. Now I say, Hi Bixby, open the timer and start pizza. Bixby starts the pizza timer
Next one Hi Bixby, open the timer and start laundry. No problem at all. This is great thank you for that.
Now I can set quick commands that make it even faster.
CLF