cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby and Samsung Google Play Music promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung has a promotion to try out Google Play Music for 3 months in association with Bixby. The promotion started on September 6th. The promotion is through Samsung SmartLife. I click the link and I receive an error message stating the following: "Error processing coupon. The special offer cannot be applied to this account."

I don't have a Google Music account so that can't be the reason. 

Can someone at Samsung help me figure out why I can't use this offer on my account? Thanks. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bixby and Samsung Google Play Music promotion

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for the late response, @Scott16475. Looking over the Terms and Conditions, it looks like it was only for new Google customers. I even tried this on my device and it wouldn't let me. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @Scott16475. Let me look into this for you. Quick question first, have you set up a Google account before on a different device? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungSean wrote:

Hey, @Scott16475. Let me look into this for you. Quick question first, have you set up a Google account before on a different device? 

Thank you, @TheSean. I have one Google account that I use on my S8+ as well as on my Samsung tablet. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry for the late response, @Scott16475. Looking over the Terms and Conditions, it looks like it was only for new Google customers. I even tried this on my device and it wouldn't let me. 

View solution in original post

uservYQK5IXVl6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION