cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Bixby is useless

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so frustrated with Bixby. I have had my Galaxy S9 for over a year and have not found Bixby useful in any way whatsoever! I have trained my voice, allowed all permissions and apps, signed in to everything possible, and synced everything under the sun and Bixby like talking to a brick wall. When I am driving, it would be so helpful (and safe) if she would just call the contact or text the person I ask her to but it is always such a headache to even deal with. I've already tried asking her any questions/commands that might be considered a bit more difficult than just a text or making a call and all I get is "I don't understand" or "I think I've missed something ". This is just when asking her what the weather is like today in my location or what time a certain business closes. I think it is also very inconvenient that in order to speak to and use Bixby, you are required to hold down a button the entire time you're talking and then have to press it again to respond each time. If I'm having to look down and tap my phone for everything I'm trying to do, what's the convenience of the AI? I hope Samsung comes up with a better way to use this as a feature or just not at all. What was wrong with Galaxy? She always did what I asked and was very likable also. Just my opinions. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby is useless

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080448/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080448/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't even want this app, but Samsung forces you to use it and doesn't allow even to disable it Smiley Sad considering returning the tablet to the store even if it means losing money Smiley Sad