cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancerman2007
Asteroid

Bixby not detecting spotify.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use spotify as my main music player. I have a Samsung Note 9 and I heard that Bixby had support for spotify so I decided to set it up. But when I go into Bixby home, and swipe left to see the apps and services connected to bixby, spotify does not show up in the services that I can use. I looked for a tutorial thinking I was just doing something wrong or missing a step but even the samsung website Bixby-Spotify tutorial says it should be there. I have reinstalled spotify, soft reset phone, spent hours checking internet, but I have not found an answer to why Bixby can't detect the spotify app. I give up, I need help. I would appreciate any answer as to why it is not working because I would enjoy using Bixby with my spotify.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userOSiqMWQ0rY
Constellation

Re: Bixby not detecting spotify.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spotify only works in US at present, European (UK) support of Spotify is coming in a couple of weeks time.

9 REPLIES 9
userOSiqMWQ0rY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Spotify only works in US at present, European (UK) support of Spotify is coming in a couple of weeks time.

Cancerman2007
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I actually live in Canada, but same thing then, would that mean that Canada is also not supported? Thank you for help.

userCk4nDnyTaL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same issue as you mate, it's pretty frustrating. Pretty sure I've looked at that manage services screen dozens of times now hoping that spotify would appear.

Cancerman2007
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ya it's unfortunate. I know my Google assistant works with spotify, but Bixby is just more default on Samsung so I want to use it properly. 

useroGhGywwqOX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know when it will come to Canada? What make it a US only thing?

userbuM6jyiXpe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How many weeks? It's May now 😭

useruySLLHF8dp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

June .. still not available in Europe. Not sure, maybe I misunderstand 'weeks'

user7PrG3tSE7t
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

"A couple of weeks" has come, and long gone - still not working. NZ

STUDR710
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found out it doesn't like command play music on (app) it only works when I say open (music app)