cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jalalkay
Constellation

Bixby not updating in Active2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everybody. Bixby is not updating on my active 2 galaxy watch. It stops after the 0 countdown shows. All apps are perfectly updated except for Bixby. If you'll have a solution please help me thank you very much82EE1BC5-9D66-47DA-9DE5-E9DEE2A133C1.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jalalkay
Constellation

Re: Bixby not updating in Active2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was updated today but after several installings and this update was late

04076C10-6C85-456A-A007-02E4982435A1.jpeg

2D96E8A3-3F3F-41E9-9664-33D7658B77FD.jpeg

2F4BA915-8C77-4AE8-A9BD-47C442F227D6.jpeg

0694651B-97AE-49A9-A3B0-A3B7BBC219B8.jpeg

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
userA240cO8vtR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea I am having the same exact thing. Tried restarting, connecting to home wifi. Nothing, after the "app permission" confirmation, shows 0% download, then kicks out and back to square one. 

useraugQLPRsIZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here...very frustrated

userA240cO8vtR
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, so I got mine to work now. 

Back up your data then reset the watch to factory. Bixby works fine now.

Kinda weird because all my apps were "up to date" but after reset I had 6 apps that needed updates. Ironically Bixby was not one of them..... Hopefully that helped!

userLsrpADppDs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is no solution at all (having to factory reset). 

I am having the same problem since two days ago. It suddenlty stopped working and it asking me to update but it won't.

OBVIOUSLY an ISSUE on the SAMSUNG side which they should fix IMMEDIATELY!!

userDCD1XGetOp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How do I back up apps?

@userA240cO8vtR wrote:

Hey, so I got mine to work now. 

Back up your data then reset the watch to factory. Bixby works fine now.

Kinda weird because all my apps were "up to date" but after reset I had 6 apps that needed updates. Ironically Bixby was not one of them..... Hopefully that helped!

usercaxV8EF2lB
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. I've been really disappointed with the active 2. I tried to overlook so many things (not using google assistant, not having a compass, not having any good apps, no google maps, Bixby not understanding anything ect. ect.) I know that my next purchase will not be Samsung unless they start to allow customization and give up on Bixby. 

userLsrpADppDs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ironically, one of the best thing about this watch was Bixby in the sense that I could be driving and start a call with a voice command. Without Bixby this is just a piece of junk. Samsung, FIX THE UPDATE ISSUE DARN YOU!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried resetting your watch? Have you tried force stopping and clearing the cache on the Galaxy wearables app? What type of device are you using with your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userLsrpADppDs
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello. I have not tried to reset it because it will wipe out everything I have downloaded, even paid faces. 

I am using an S10 with it.

This is obviously not an issue with "my" watch; others started experiencing the same issue the same exact date though. Why isn't Samsung looking into this. I am sure there are hundreds if not thousands of us with the same issue.