cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCuqG6eE8Bw
Asteroid

Bixby routines - dashboard widgets

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Setting up a Bixby routine, it lets you select which dashboard widgets to display.  Where is the dashboard?   I set up a routine, but I don't see the widgets I selected anywhere.   Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userCuqG6eE8Bw
Asteroid

Re: Bixby routines - dashboard widgets

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I stumbled across the answer myself.  Turns out these "dashboard widgets are probably not very helpful. 

When a Bixby routine is running, and you are on the Lock Screen, there will probably be a date/time widget displayed.   If you swipe left or right on it, you will see other widgets.  When you get to the one that says "Bixby routine running", tap on it, and it shows you a summary of the actions that the routine is doing, then below that it shows whatever dashboard widgets you had selected.   

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you long press on your home screen and select widgets you should have one called Bixby routines 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
userCuqG6eE8Bw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I see that.  It let's me add a 1x1 widget to the home screen to manually start a routine.   

But when editing a routine, for example, if I put in the THEN condition to display the Spotify widget, where does that widget appear?

userCuqG6eE8Bw
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I stumbled across the answer myself.  Turns out these "dashboard widgets are probably not very helpful. 

When a Bixby routine is running, and you are on the Lock Screen, there will probably be a date/time widget displayed.   If you swipe left or right on it, you will see other widgets.  When you get to the one that says "Bixby routine running", tap on it, and it shows you a summary of the actions that the routine is doing, then below that it shows whatever dashboard widgets you had selected.   

View solution in original post