Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NALStudio
Astronaut

Bixby suggestions and fixes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here is my short bixby suggestions and fixes list:

-  Better Spotify Support

- Bixby Quick Commands WAAAY faster, now they are so slow that you can't use it at all

- Shorter voice feedback in certain situations (example: "OK, [Yourname]" and not a long sentence like: "Ok, I have set the volume to 5"), so that it feels more personal and you don't need to listen to an essay of volume levels.

- Able to unpause music without a music app on in the backround (When spotify is paused the app will mostly close[To save battery] until unpaused)

- More languages

- More 3rd party app functions

- And just make audio, video, text and picture recognition better, because sometimes they could be a little better.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bixby suggestions and fixes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Fwjakeee
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a better idea, why don't they go back to 1.0