JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby voice disappeared

(Topic created: 04-27-2018 12:27 PM)
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

After I received the email notification I cleared  the cache and data to get it up and running. I downloaded some more Bixby updates.  I've been running Bixby voice for about a week without any real issues. I was going to try the new enhanced voice recognition in setting and made the mistake of clearing the original voice wake up command and then in setting/apps cleared the cache and data for all Bixby entries. When I restarted Bixby voice was gone. No trace of it in settings, long pressing the Bixby button does nothing.  I have no idea what happened. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

0 Likes
56 Replies
userkOUYgG1jqd
Constellation
Options

SM-G955U

G955USQU5CSA5

UFone (Pakistan)

0 Likes
Options

I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is still having difficulty connecting to Bixby's servers.

If we can help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userf4CUEx6MBm
Constellation
Options

Hi,

I seem to be having this issue now, no bixby voice settings, no gear icon, no bixby levels. It's like I am offline. What would I need to do to fix this?

0 Likes
Options

Hey, I hope you are doing well, @userf4CUEx6MBm. I just wanted to reach out and see if you wouldn't mind sending me some information about your device:

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find that information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Options

Hey, I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us. If you wouldn't mind sending some information about your device, I'll be happy to look into this for you.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

0 Likes
userIWzCgb8HG6
Constellation
Options

Hello I need help with my bixby. 

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Can I have your full model code, baseband version, and carrier information?

0 Likes
userfut5AfMrKx
Astronaut
Options

I just started to enjoy the Bixby service and now my Bixby voice commands are missing (yes it just dissapeared) and the Bixby button only opens up the Bixby Home app, I cant access the settings at all. I tried clearing cache and data for all Bixby apps, Home, Services, Voice, everything. Nothing seems to be working. I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Any solution would be great!

0 Likes
userq2153TYpmb
Constellation
Options

Seems like everybody got same issue at same time. 

I was using bixby for a message then when I pressed for a new msg, it didn't respond.

No full option is available in bixby home. Only a Hello and limited option such as 'about' . 

Button long press doesn't work

Button long press brings bixby home

Voice wakeup doesn't work.

Cache clearing and restart doesn't work. 

Note 8.

Happened a few hours ago. 

0 Likes
userbUrCF4Fra1
Constellation
Options

I just got the same issue too on my Galaxy Note 8. I wonder if it is caused by server?

0 Likes