cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6H1jh1TJpS
Constellation

Re: Bixby voice disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Bixby voice was gone too today, holding Bixby button doesn't bring up listening mode. It was still working fine yesterday. Mine is s9+.

John Greene
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It worked!!!

Follow these steps:

1. Clear cache and data of (1) bixby voice, then (2) bixby vision, finally (3) bixby service.

2. Turn off your phone (not restart).

3. Turn on mobile data or wifi.

4. Press bixby button or swipe to the right to open bixby. Here, settings will not appear.

5. Press the vertical dots (menu).

6. Click on "Settings".

7. Look for "Bixby Vpice" with toggle option.

8. Click on that toggle option and you are set to initiate again bixby voice activation.

Hope this will help.

userSmwk8G7n5v
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Legend. 

Had the same issue but followed your instructions and it's working as it should now. 

Thanks heaps. 

userxXwIcdiCaJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does not worked for me. Bixby just dissapeared and voice commands does not work anymore. Even on Bixby home screen the level achievements dissapered.

userbYpTtOq3Bg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried everything but it's still not working on my samsung galaxy s9+.. just when i started enjoying the functionality .. honestly, it's a disappointing service samsung .. if it is stopped deliberately then as a customer I should know why 

Rockbeat6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solution doesn't work to me... The gear icon is missing and settings under 3 dots menu doesn't show up the bixby voice options... Any other solution? My bixby button just bring me the bixby home but doesn't activate voice commands Smiley Sad

userdKRxV8pjuj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here. Tried the clearing cache and data option .. No joy... Would be great if someone from Samsung could give us some insight? Still worked yesterday, disappeared today.. Even did a factory reset in the afternoon as I thought that should solve it, but it didn't. I'm guessing something has been deactivated on Samsung's side? 

userWaDaVxV4KO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Bixby disapper like in a manner that other said.

I follow the steps you suggestd. It did not work for my device.S8

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userWaDaVxV4KO Thanks for reaching out. What steps have you tried already?

userKSz6YHwsVe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to apps in settings 

Go to bixby voice uninstall updates then reinstall then restart your phone worked for me