Follow these steps:
1. Clear cache and data of (1) bixby voice, then (2) bixby vision, finally (3) bixby service.
2. Turn off your phone (not restart).
3. Turn on mobile data or wifi.
4. Press bixby button or swipe to the right to open bixby. Here, settings will not appear.
5. Press the vertical dots (menu).
6. Click on "Settings".
7. Look for "Bixby Vpice" with toggle option.
8. Click on that toggle option and you are set to initiate again bixby voice activation.
Hope this will help.
Tried everything but it's still not working on my samsung galaxy s9+.. just when i started enjoying the functionality .. honestly, it's a disappointing service samsung .. if it is stopped deliberately then as a customer I should know why
This solution doesn't work to me... The gear icon is missing and settings under 3 dots menu doesn't show up the bixby voice options... Any other solution? My bixby button just bring me the bixby home but doesn't activate voice commands
Same issue here. Tried the clearing cache and data option .. No joy... Would be great if someone from Samsung could give us some insight? Still worked yesterday, disappeared today.. Even did a factory reset in the afternoon as I thought that should solve it, but it didn't. I'm guessing something has been deactivated on Samsung's side?