cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockbeat6
Constellation

Re: Bixby voice disappeared

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Doesn't works Smiley Sad in my case I only have "Disable" and "Force Close" buttons in bixby voice app settings and don't let me uninstall any update... What version of bixby voice you have?
userKSz6YHwsVe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You should be able too
When you are in the settings there are 3 dots in the top right corner click on them you should get a message that says uninstall updates
Running version 1.0.19.10 on a note 8 running noagat
MarkS9Plus
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bixby settings have also disappeared on me on my S9+. Tried uninstalling all updates and reinstalling including reboots and no difference.

userdKRxV8pjuj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this morning I woke up to find a notification that all Bixby elements (global action, service, home, voice etc) had been updated... great. Tried it... didn't work. Deleted cache of all and restart, didn't work.  What I did notice is the size of the Bixby voice app went from roughly 300kb to 81MB. So this tells me something definitely updated, too bad it still didn't work. Then I factory reset my phone for a second time in two days, only to find I'm back where I was yesterday and the Bixby elements have now not updated again. Was hoping with a fresh install that they would update again and resolve. No such luck.  Samsung support came back to me with what has been recommended on this thread, so no solution there yet either...

Bixby is part of galaxy apps, but when searching for Bixby nothing is found... anybody know of a way to update Bixby (voice and service and such) manually? 

userqPhFnNpdMS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem as most here.cant find any bixby elements and restarting my phone didn't help either.also resetting my phone to factory settings also failed.

userdKRxV8pjuj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Also, you might find 'Bixby' elements not directly under apps, but one step further.  Click on the 3 dots, and then select 'show system apps'.. you should now see them? But still, doesn't help in any way...

userDrHoxYPm5G
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same here it just disappeared tried wipe cash , clear app data nothing

userzsTkz2vWVn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same problem.. tell me if you found any solution/..

user0i53gJiwdd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Bixby voice and I press the bixbB key long but it's not working on my s8plus

useraeZPRmHB1h
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same to me  there is nothing on bixby settings I have just bought it