Original topic:

Bixby work routines

(Topic created: 05-03-2022 06:28 AM)
user496
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I love Bixby routines but it limited to personal apps, I believe. Is there a way to get it to work with my work apps? I have the same meetings twice a day so even getting it to alert me then automatically pulling up my work outlook calendar would be good enough. Any suggestions or future innovations?
7 Replies
Options
Are the work apps available in app stores?
0 Likes
user496
Astronaut
Options
I had to be introduced to work apps from my job and then my interface changed on my phone and I can toggle between work and personal apps. I'm not sure how yo get it without an introduction.
0 Likes
Options
I don't think 3rd party apps that aren't found on stores will work with bixby routines. From the looks of it routines only works with apps it can recognize.
0 Likes
user496
Astronaut
Options
All the work apps are downloaded from the Google Play Store its just a Google Play Work App Store. And the same apps Work with Bixby if they were "personal" but they are labeled as "work".
0 Likes
user496
Astronaut
Options
So this is it when I swipe up from the home screen to see my apps. Notice the personal and work toggle at the bottom and the work icon on all the thumbnails for apps that would usual work with Bixby.Screenshot_20220503-110746_One UI Home_2954_1651590466.jpg
0 Likes
Options
So these apps are working under the Secure Folder or something similar to that?
0 Likes
user496
Astronaut
Options
I believe so, that's the only thing I can think of and there isn't a Bixby Routines for work on Google Play work.
0 Likes