JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Black stainless steel appliance exterior peeling

(Topic created: 06-29-2022 01:26 PM)
userSQEuT1pVfs
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My appliances are peeling, I'm pretty disappointed considering the amount of money I spent. I can't believe how poor quality they are, Samsung should be ashamed of selling low-quality products and ripping customers off, it's unacceptable and they need to take responsibility.

31 Replies
userfHFOKR0Gfr
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After 2 years, the finish is peeling in my stove.   Is your company standing behind this issue?   Looks like it’s common.

Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello, Everyone. I'm terribly sorry to see these posts and understand the frustration completely. There are various variables to consider when trying to determine why such as thing as this occurs including environmental factors and maintenance of the units. 

The representatives are correct in the fact, that the one-year limited manufacturer's warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, cracks, peeling, or scratches. A lot of times these may even be considered physical damage as well, which is also not covered. 

The best course of action, if you're experiencing this and want a resolution,  would be to have a technician evaluate the unit, to have this repaired. You can utilize the following link to locate an authorized servicer in your area: Http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location 

Alternatively, you may be able to reach out to our parts team to see if there is touch-up paint or parts available to replace the current ones.

Phone: 1-800-627-4368

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes