Original topic:

Blockchain Keystore

(Topic created on: 4/19/21 12:51 PM)
Ryan77
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Want to thank Samsung for creating the Samsung blockchain keystore and allowing their customers to interact with crypto in a decentralized way. I would like to make some feature suggestions. It would be great to have access to Binance smart chain and also to Defi features like Uniswap and Pancake swap along with others like the ability to get to NFTs in the dapp list. I use the Trust Wallet because of those features but I would rather use Samsung blockchain wallet because of its built in use of Knox security. I would also like to be able to hold my XRP on here and integrate into Sologenic Defi platform. I know this crypto/blockchain space is moving fast but I think you guys could really take the lead even more by integrating those. Perhaps in the future even blend Samsung Pay somehow with blockchain keystore. Last thing, more exchange integrations and for God sake bring back MST for Samsung Pay
2 Replies
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Ryan77
Asteroid
Options
Thank you
0 Likes