JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth connection issues connecting with devices

(Topic created: 04-20-2022 03:03 PM)
userdgwkPZyFtl
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I noticed lately that Samsung has been having issues with connecting with headsets. It will connect initially; then, it fluctuates as you talk. I hope something can be done in regards to this issue. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
angelforklift
Astronaut
Options
It is very difficult for me to connect a device with my Samsung s22 Ultra bluetooth this device with any other phone is correct very quickly but with my Samsung s22 Ultra it does not connect There are days that it connects well There are days that it does not connect well, what can I do
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Can you name specific devices your having the issue with? And are you talking about pairing a device for first use or just reconnecting to one's that are already paired?
0 Likes
MarieJMart
Astronaut
Options
Ive had my S22 for about a month now and I'm so disappointed in the Bluetooth operation! 
It will not connection to various bluetooth items. 😞 
Nothing automatically connects after the pairing 😒 
Its taken 5-6 tries to connect and then that's not a guarantee 😔
I have great skull candies cans- won't pair.
I have great Blackwell buds - won't stay connected.
Between that and the short battery life? Not impressed Samsung. Do better. 
Deja3
Comet
Options
Do any of the ones that will not connect, by chance, ask you that you need an app to do it?
0 Likes
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options

You can try the troubleshooting here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001226 

If the device was previously connected, you may need to remove the devices in order to allow a new connection.

If this doesn't help, reproduce the issue and report it to Samsung members app > get help > error report.

Additionally, you can have the phone evaluated at an authorized service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/