Original topic:

Bluetooth problems

(Topic created: 01-17-2021 06:59 AM)
trucking50
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have a Samsung galaxy 11A and having trouble getting phone to connect with my Bluetooth headset. It's not able to find it. I tried everything I can think of. Phone will find other devices. My headset will work with other phones but not this one 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Bluetooth depends on both hardware and software to work properly. So if your devices can't speak a common Bluetooth language, they won’t be able to connect.

We recommend making sure the phone is completely up to date with the latest software, if it is, and the connection is still not working, this may be a simple compatibility issue with the headphones. Meaning, they will not work together due to the design.

Samsung is not able to guarantee compatibility with third party devices.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Dougie11
Astronaut
Options
what specific headset are you talking about
0 Likes
trucking50
Astronaut
Options
its a MPOW
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Bluetooth depends on both hardware and software to work properly. So if your devices can't speak a common Bluetooth language, they won’t be able to connect.

We recommend making sure the phone is completely up to date with the latest software, if it is, and the connection is still not working, this may be a simple compatibility issue with the headphones. Meaning, they will not work together due to the design.

Samsung is not able to guarantee compatibility with third party devices.  

View solution in context

0 Likes
trucking50
Astronaut
Options
update: I started thinking that maybe there was something about trying to get headset to connect while inside my house was the problem. I made sure all my other devices had the bluetooth feature turned off but that didn't work so I thought maybe there was still something that was interfering so as a last resort I left my house and drove a few miles and tried again and it worked! and the headset will connect now even in my house? weird.
0 Likes