Original topic:

Bold font setting request

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 09:20 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I was just thinking it would be nice to have the option to choose how bold you'd like a font to be. Unlike now where can only have a font be bold or not. My request would be for the consumer to choose how bold they'd like, like in terms of thickness. The on/off bold setting now isn't enough because some fonts are still too thin to actually appear as bold. And instead of asking every font designer to make a bolder version, the consumer could do it on their own. 
Also a better way to choose a font size. What we have now just isn't cutting it anymore. Hopefully someone from Samsung or a developer will see this post and add more options/choices to the font settings...and they're implemented sooner rather than later 🤞🏼.
If you agree or think this is a good idea pls press the heart button on the top right side so this post may get to the right person(s).
0 Likes
1 Reply
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey there, I hope you're doing well.

I think this is a great idea. I will put this suggestion in now to the R&D team with hopes that this can be implemented.

Thank you for your suggestion and for choosing Samsung.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
0 Likes