Original topic:

Booking.com app

(Topic created: 07-13-2021 10:37 AM)
Babigirl914
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi does anyone know if the booking.com app went away? It said I needed to update it but I don't see the app on the Galaxy store or even Google Play store. Seems like Samsung is turning into Google now where they create these apps and then they get rid of them like what's the sense?
0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Babigirl914 I see the booking.com app in the Google play store. 

Samsung didn't create the booking.com app. The developers at booking.com created the app. 

0 Likes
Babigirl914
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes I know that but there was a Booking.com app exclusive for Samsung that's the app I'm talking about
0 Likes
MistaWonderful
Cosmic Ray
Options
I have it on my phone via the Galaxy Store. Try searching again & hopefully you'll find it... Screenshot_20210713-203106_Galaxy Store_4678.jpg
0 Likes
Babigirl914
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm talking about the booking.com app for Samsung it was an exclusive app for Samsung that was in the Galaxy store
0 Likes
MistaWonderful
Cosmic Ray
Options
you're absolutely correct, there was a Booking.com app that was exclusive for Samsung. however that app is no longer supported (see photo). 20210809_193958_4685.jpg
MistaWonderful
Cosmic Ray
Options
I tried opening the Booking.com app that is...or was exclusive for Samsung and got the pop up message. I'm assuming but I'm getting the impression that's on Booking.com
I still have exclusive Samsung app working on my phone, for example, my Yelp app. Hope this helps...Screenshot_20210809-194837_Bookingcom for Samsung_19458.jpg
0 Likes
Babigirl914
Cosmic Ray
Options
Thank you!
MistaWonderful
Cosmic Ray
Options
you're welcome
0 Likes