cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Broken: Sofi link to Samsung Shop app

Mine says "There was an error processing your referral". I'm starting in Samsung Pay app at the screen "Samsung Money by Sofi Rewards" at the top of the page. I scroll down and click the blue "Get  Access Now" sofi button at the bottom. That forwards me instantly to

resource.prod.samsungpay.com

and the Samsung Shop with a grey error message at the bottom of the screen that reads  "There was an error processing your referral". How do I fix this? My Sofi card is activated and working fine. I've already transferred money in Samsung Pay and setup my Sofi online profile. That's not the problem.  It's Samsung Shop that is the problem, and I want to use my discount. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Broken: Sofi link to Samsung Shop app

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team directly at 1-844-726-7297 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Broken: Sofi link to Samsung Shop app

When Samsung is prompting their customers to use this forum as our main method for receiving any help, then Samsung should solve our issues from here too. I'm sick of sharing real issues then getting forwarded every time to a number. This site is a wasted step to solutions for most of my issues. Also the one other time I posted here for a solution, my post was removed due to inappropriate language when my comment contained none.