JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

CLOCK SETTING CHANGED AFTER UPDATE TO OS11

(Topic created: 02-01-2021 03:58 PM)
CE5
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a S10e. I use CLOCK for many alarms. Before the latest update when I opened CLOCK--it USED to show how many more hours/minutes before the next alarm. Seems this feature disappeared unless I'm missing something.  If I swipe down from top as someone suggested, I also see no notification as to when the NEXT alarm is due to sound.  Any insight would be appreciated.  I CAN set up an alert to tell me when there is an upcoming alarm, but I don't want an audible alert about an upcoming alarm.  Seems a bit ridiculous. 

Also, Where do we leave feedback to Samsung about the new OS???? I can't find that either! Thanks for any insight.

This is a repost as it was originally posted in the wrong forum. A' friendly user' told me about this Apps and Services area of the boards.  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
no...not your home screen...your lock screen...if you double tap the clock on the lock screen it will pull up a list of widgets...next alarm can be one

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
add the widget to your lock screen
0 Likes
CE5
Asteroid
Options

@dougsteward wrote:
add the widget to your lock screen

Thanks dougsteward.  I cannot add widgets as I keep my home screen layout  locked so  I'm not able to move things around.  I tried working without that and boy, did things get messed up for me as I kept unintentionally moving  things around and took much effort to get them back the way I wanted. Eh,  If that's only work-around  I'll just have to deal with it.  Thanks for the answer.  Much appreciated

0 Likes
Solution
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
no...not your home screen...your lock screen...if you double tap the clock on the lock screen it will pull up a list of widgets...next alarm can be one

View solution in context

0 Likes
CE5
Asteroid
Options

thanks dougsteward:  "no...not your home screen...your lock screen..."

ahhh gotcha.  That seems to work!  I NEVER would have found that option.  It works like you say.

It's still not the way I would like it to work as before as now I HAVE to be on the LOCK screen to use that function.   Better than nothing I guess.   

RenoRockstar:  I don't see it displayed on the right top.  Everything on clock is turned on in notifications.  Thanks to y'all for the help.  Why can't Samsung leave things the way they were.... easier? 

I'll learn to live with it. Thanks again!

0 Likes
RenoRockstar
Asteroid
Options
When I go to Alarms, its displayed right on top. Also, make sure everything is turned on in Clock notifications.
0 Likes