cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userB1FrsvqvFr
Constellation

CLOUD ALLOW UNLIMITED STORAGE OF NOTES

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a S6 & have downloaded Samung Notes, where I store quite a bit of information.

I have read where Samsung Cloud has unlimited storage for preloaded Samsung Applications.  Seeing my phone is an older vesion (S6) & I have downloaded the Notes application, would I also have unlimited Samsung Cloud storage for my Notes?

Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Comet

No Samsung Cloud doesn't have unlimited storage. It's bas...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Samsung Cloud doesn't have unlimited storage. It's basic free plan used to be 15GB but now after 05/31/2019 for new accounts basic free plan is only 5GB. So if your Samsung Cloud account was before may 31 you should have 15 GB of free cloud storage, if not it may be 5GB. You can do subscriptions plan and add more GB if you want. So where you get that Unlimited storage new it may be wrong.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Comet

No Samsung Cloud doesn't have unlimited storage. It's bas...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No Samsung Cloud doesn't have unlimited storage. It's basic free plan used to be 15GB but now after 05/31/2019 for new accounts basic free plan is only 5GB. So if your Samsung Cloud account was before may 31 you should have 15 GB of free cloud storage, if not it may be 5GB. You can do subscriptions plan and add more GB if you want. So where you get that Unlimited storage new it may be wrong.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.