JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Calendar notifications not notifying me

(Topic created: 01-06-2024 08:16 AM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is it just me or is the Samsung calendar not notifying me for some reason I'm not hearing anything from the calendar app I'm using so I can remember to take my medicine in the morning and the evening is anyone else noticing the same thing happening with the Samsung calendar app on their phone or is it just me 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
I checked the notification sound and deleted the cache, but everything seemed fine. I think it must be me. I'm sleeping and waking up at 10:00 AM, so there's nothing wrong with the app it's probably me sleeping past 7:00 AM, so there's nothing wrong with it. everything's working

View solution in context

2 Replies
MelissaD
Galaxy
Options
Try clearing your cache on the calendar app. Also, check you settings in the calendar app and check your sound settings in phone. Let's start with those and see if any of these resolve your issue.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
I checked the notification sound and deleted the cache, but everything seemed fine. I think it must be me. I'm sleeping and waking up at 10:00 AM, so there's nothing wrong with the app it's probably me sleeping past 7:00 AM, so there's nothing wrong with it. everything's working