cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Call & Text On Other Devices

I turned on the Call & Text On Other Devices on my S20 Ultra 5G, but I'm not getting anything sent over to my Note 10+. I was looking for a way to mirror my primary phone to my secondary but it's not working. Does this only work from phone to tablet or does it work for multiple phones? Am I doing something wrong? 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Call & Text On Other Devices

Try pairing the devices first then go back and turn on call and text
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Call & Text On Other Devices

hello @Fitzw12

Here's a link with the official support information for the Call & Text On Other Devices:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/

I believe it's only between phone & tablet and it says that Verizon and ATT don't support it. Hope this helps.
*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Call & Text On Other Devices

Thanks Mari,

That's unfortunate. It would be most productive to be able to answer or text with any phone for my primary phone, while still getting phone calls through my secondary phone for work related business only. I have Sprint and right now I do conditional forwarding (phone calls only). So my primary phones rolls over to my secondary phone if I don't answer, but I still get pgone calls directly to the secondary phone. I just haven't found a productive app to mirror text messages between phones.

I could make a fortune if I figure this out! 😁