JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call and text on other devices

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 07:01 PM)
adanze_1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Does the new s21 ultra have call and text on other devices?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Give this link a try for more information on call and text on another device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@adanze_1 indeed it does! 

adanze_1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I cannot find it on my phone
userDX5EOz3ccg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
It has it. I own an S21 Plus and a Galaxy Tab S7. This afternoon the tablet upgraded the Android UI to 3.1. After that all messaging apps stopped working on the tablet. Verizon Messages won't even launch. Samsung Messages runs and goes through the steps to synch with the phone. But it doesn't work and it won't send SMS messages.
adanze_1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I think AT&T phones do not have that option
adanze_1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I did not know that until now. Thank you so much for the information.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Give this link a try for more information on call and text on another device: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userI9P6S9WflD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I have setup call and text on other devices, the texting works, but it says call not sent every time. I have factory reset and contacted my carrier. 

Please help! 
KSR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have a different issue. I can hear the call but it doesn't go into the call screen. Please help us both with a solution!
JWG82
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
I've turned off the call feature, calls were delayed from ringing on phone then tablet s7 would ring and show caller ID minutes to hours later. I suggest doing same and just have it on for messages.
0 Likes