Well a few weeks ago flex mode stopped working and now all of the sudden the camera app got stuck in flex mode on my Z Flip 3 and had to restart it to get it to work again. After Android 12 update it just stopped. It's annoying because that was one of the features I bought it for.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello, I can certainly understand how frustrating it is when your device is not working as designed. Did restarting the device fix the issue completely or did flex mode stop working once again? Let me know!
I am sorry to hear that it is still happening. Since you have already exhausted all troubleshooting, the next step would be a service repair. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
4. UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
5. Private message: http://bit.ly/2Kq3zL5
Thank you, I will do that.Thank you for your response.Thank you for your help!