cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Camera won't connect to windows

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a samsung WB150F (yes I still have it !) and it will no longer connect to my windows pc. It used to be I would just plug it in to usb and it would show up as a removable disk. Now it just keeps flashing and does nothing else. Is this an issue with the camera or is it the fact that windows has been updated a few thousand times ? Camera still works normally otherwise and I am able to connect to my wifi and email my pics.  I didn't see any other choice for a forum specifically for cameras...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Camera won't connect to windows

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appears your device is only compatible with the following operating systems: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appears your device is only compatible with the following operating systems: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try changing it to the settings mode on the selector on top>Navigate to Connectivity>PC Software>OFF

Also make sure the USB setting is >Computer not Printer.

I'm not sure that'll help you any, but good luck.