Original topic:

Can I just by-pass all samsung services on my note 10

(Topic created: 07-06-2022 01:47 PM)
whoknowsanything
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
For example, contacts save to samsung and then I am told that I am not on a network provider when I try to call any contact that shows up as samsung.  Useless to get help cause carrier says it must be phone, samsung says there is no problem but will waste hours.  Whichever I contact they are defensive and give me answers to questions I have not asked.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Oxford
Red Giant
Options
I've reread your post several times and I'm getting more confused each time. What are you trying to ask?
DanG92263
Black Hole
Options
I think you need hands on assistance.

Take yourself and your phone to your carrier's local store and politely ask for their help. You are paying them to make calls on their network and they should help you figure this out.
0 Likes
VanTheGr88
Constellation
Options
Hey I'm having the same issues!!!! Omgosh I thought it was my service provider (Q-Link) but I guess not! Dude I'll save a contact & then go too retrieve & it's in a different profile lol I'll try to make calls away from wi-fi and get the same network provider message. I found if you tinker w the settings in the connections under "mobile networks' then click network operators .. lastly when in- click OFF the 'select automatically " button. For me it works on my Note 10. Also my phone sometimes completely resets all the settings and even seems to be hacked or something sometimes lol. Check for updates and nothing
0 Likes