Original topic:

Can I open files saved to my sd card

(Topic created: 10-01-2022 11:48 AM)
Metz31
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This is a question about Samsung notes

Hi, I don't know if this has been asked before. I have tried searching for the answer but haven't been able to find an answer.

When I try to open a pdf it only lets me go to internal storage. How do you navigate to different folders? 

I don't have much internal storage and need to save files to my sd card or on google drive, but I don't know how to get to those folders.

Is there a way to navigate to other folders? 

Thanks in advance for the help.

4 Replies
Options
Go to your my files and sign into Google drive then you'll be allowed to move those folders. I personally would move them through a USB drive. Google drive corrupted a lot of my videos when I tried to move themScreenshot_20221001-115909_My Files.jpg
Metz31
Astronaut
Options

Thanks for responding.

I'm a little confused. I think I am already signed in to google drive. I am able to save files from my google drive to my internal storage. But I can't open files directly from my google drive or from my SD card.

I have been downloading files from my google drive to my internal storage. But I'm running out of room in my internal storage. I want to navigate to google drive or my sd card directly from my samsung notes app, without needing save anymore files to my internal storage.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks again for helping me.

0 Likes
Options
I'm not sure about saving it directly to an SD card or Google drive, I'll look around though
Metz31
Astronaut
Options

Okay, Thanks so much for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it.

0 Likes