cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mrs Schmuck
Constellation

Can I say "Bixby Bixby Bixby" instead of "Hi Bixby" to wake her up?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't turned on the wake Bixby up by voice thing yet, I just thought it would be cool to have her answer me when I say her name 3 times in a row, a play off beetlejuice. 

This is my first time owning an android (okay not first, but for almost a decade I've used Apple products so it feels like it). I love Bixby, and as a gamer I love the fact that I can level up. I never used Siri on the iPhone, so I'm not used to things like them. Sorry if this was already asked!  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Can I say "Bixby Bixby Bixby" instead of "Hi Bixby" to wake her up?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for your feedback. That would be pretty interesting, thanks for taking a shot with our product!

I really like the ability to earn points as well, it makes it much more entertaining to try stuff out.

We hope you enjoy your new product, feel free to let us know if we can help with anything at all! I hope you have a wonderful day.

P.S. - I've added a PE-FR tag to your post, this will allow our product team to have more visibility with your concern.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for your feedback. That would be pretty interesting, thanks for taking a shot with our product!

I really like the ability to earn points as well, it makes it much more entertaining to try stuff out.

We hope you enjoy your new product, feel free to let us know if we can help with anything at all! I hope you have a wonderful day.

P.S. - I've added a PE-FR tag to your post, this will allow our product team to have more visibility with your concern.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

StuckDrop28
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

no one can even say Bixby once, let alone 3 times..   why cant I just say "Hey Bixby".

its easier and more normal then hi.

who comes up with what you say to activate Bixby. even the name is hard to say and hi Bixby is worse.    why aren't we saying somthing normal. like hey

is there and easy way talk an have Bixby wake up