JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can not sign out of Samsung pay

(Topic created: 12-30-2020 07:25 AM)
user7ZEWFcs6ho
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have just got a Samsung S20 5G and it has locked itself to an old email address that was hacked years ago. It won't let me change it but it means that I can't access the email address so I can't change it. Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix it?

7 Replies
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
I dont know the exact steps but know that, like google, a Default account is Needed. I would create a new account and transfer authority over to the new one and make it the default which would in turn make the compromised account the secondary and deleteable. It's a bit of a process. would start with all of your google account information first. Hope that Helps
user7ZEWFcs6ho
Asteroid
Options

I have made a new account but it won't let me switch it to primary without me accessing the old email. I will have a look if there is another way around it, thank you

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

You can also try contacting our Samsung Pay department for further assistance. They can be reached directly at 1-844-726-7297.

0 Likes
user7ZEWFcs6ho
Asteroid
Options

Do you have a UK number I can contact please?

It won't let me save any passwords or anything so I am getting rather frustrated

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

If you are located outside of the US, you can contact a support team in your country. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

0 Likes
user7ZEWFcs6ho
Asteroid
Options

Thank you, I will try messaging them 

0 Likes
user7ZEWFcs6ho
Asteroid
Options