Original topic:

Can't Uninstall Samsung Bloatware.

(Topic created: 06-03-2022 11:02 AM)
Raberos
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I keep getting notifications from Samsung Store, and I just found out you can't disable notifications or delete the app. I never thought I'd consider buying an Apple product, but this might do it.
6 Replies
tom2055
Red Giant
Options
Apple has bloat too. IPhones come with pre installed apps, most of which you can't uninstall.
Options
You can go into apps and select galaxy store and click on the three dots and go to Notifications > Notification categories and disable as many as you can. That will help with the excessive Notifications.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I believe that you are referring to the Samsung galaxy Store, to turn off any notifications from the app, open the app and then look for the little Gear in the top right corner and then it will open up to options and then turn off the notification settings and offersScreenshot_20220603-193545_Galaxy Store_1555_1654299345.jpgScreenshot_20220603-193535_Galaxy Store_1554_1654299336.jpg
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
try searching remove samsung bloatware on xda developers forum 😉
0 Likes
iamerror
Astronaut
Options
Quick question. Is it necessary to update the Samsung store apps? Is there a security risk by not updating those petiicular aps from the Samsung store?
0 Likes
Vantius
Cosmic Ray
Options
Yes. Samsung updates their backend apps via the Galaxy Store.
0 Likes