JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't Use Samsung Financing

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 10:24 AM)
userEtCOvxguav
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This has been the most stressful, most ridiculous last week dealing with Samsungs absolutely unhelpful CSR 

I've been trying to order the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3. I'm trying to use my brand new Samsung Finance account. I put in the order and 5 mins later get an email that the order get cancelled because I "exceeded the maximum number of transactions."

When I check the Shipping info the address is correct but the name isn't. I updated that name with TD Bank last Thursday. Over 3 days have passed and the info on Samsungs end is still the same. TD Bank says everything is correct on their end which I confirm on my account. Samsung isn't but they don't help me. I've talked to over 12 reps in the departments of Samsung App Support, Samsung E comerce, Customer Service among others. Nobody has helped me with this at all. 11 orders cancelled, my credit hard pulled for nothing and money in credit just sitting there that cant be used. The promo ends today and I can't even order a simple phone. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

3 Replies
userENY5ZrGLmC
Constellation
Options
Can anyone tell me what is up with Samsung cloud and losing my pictures that are stored there ?
And what do I download them to.?
0 Likes
userV8dX9Lk9A6
Constellation
Options
Same issue here it literally took me 200 orders before I finally got to order my zfold3 and another 75 orders before I got to buy my flip for the wifey....just keep orders g if it gets canceled just order again it's hit and miss trust me samsu g and td bank can't help u just keep trying try on the shop app try on the chrome mobile app try on your laptop just keep trying it will eventually hit..
Solution
SamsungJace
Honored Contributor
Options

Hello there, if you are having problems with Samsung financing you would need to call in to our E-Commerce department so they can assist you. You can reach them via 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes