cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Can't add multiple items to cart

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am purchasing a note 20 ultra and I would like a watch to go with it. During checkout it gives me the option for some add-ons, but they're limited and not what I want (active 2 w/ cellular). So when I leave the checkout process (with phone still in cart) I add the watch of choice to my cart. I go to checkout and now only the watch is in my basket, no phone. If I try to re-add the phone it just clears the watch out leaving just the phone. Samsung rep through chat said items must be purchased seperately. WHAT?? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't add multiple items to cart

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is understandably frustrating, however, it is true that these items would have to be purchased separately. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was just wondering the same. Why do they have to be purchased separately. That seems like a waste of time. Not very efficient.

Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is understandably frustrating, however, it is true that these items would have to be purchased separately. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post