JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't claim Samsung Rewards

(Topic created: 03-29-2021 06:38 AM)
Publicj
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I just spent 20 minutes on chat trying to claim my Samsung Rewards from a Note 20 Ultra that I bought in November. After all that they want me to call a different number and start over again.

I'm sorry, I don't have time to endlessly chase down a problem of Samsung's own making. I hate it when corporations do this - they make the customer wade through pointless bureaucracy to solve a problem of the corporation's own making. It communicates that Samsung doesn't *really* want you to use their rewards program because they make it so hard to resolve.

I have 1600 points that are supposed to be credited from a purchase in Nov 2020, but there is no place to go. It is impossible to know where to go. I just want this done. I am a very long term Samsung customer and I am really annoyed. I bought an s21 recently and I can pretty much anticipate that I will have the same exact problem. I bought 65" QLED from Samsung too and I know I will never see any points from that.

-John

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Rewards team directly at 1-844-726-7297 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Did you purchase it through samsung? Try seeing if it's registered samsung.com/us/support/account/products/

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
Publicj
Asteroid
Options

I did and no points are showing. The purchases show, but no points are applied.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Rewards team directly at 1-844-726-7297 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

Paw_Daddy
Astronaut
Options

is in the process
0 Likes