cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCyOr0Su9Mk
Asteroid

Can't enroll in Bixby rewards promo through app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello - I have the card up on the Bixby home screen that invites me to enroll in the rewards promo, but when I click to "Join" it goes to a screen that says "Earn Rewards With Bixby" - blank screen with a loading circle. Nothing loads. Touching the screen stops the loading circle and leaves it blank.  

I see no link to join through the Samsung Pay App, either. Is this happening for anyone else? Is it broken? Bixby appears to be fully updated & otherwise functioning.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can't enroll in Bixby rewards promo through app

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm. Can you try clearing your app cache for Bixby Voice? You can do this by going to Settings>Apps>Bixby Voice>Storage>Clear Cached Data. 

11 REPLIES 11

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, there! I'll gladly look into this for you. To clarify, are you trying this while connected to a strong WiFi or Mobile Data signal? 

userCyOr0Su9Mk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have tried both, actually. No change with either connection method.
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hm. Can you try clearing your app cache for Bixby Voice? You can do this by going to Settings>Apps>Bixby Voice>Storage>Clear Cached Data. 

userCyOr0Su9Mk
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you - that fixed it!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're welcome! Glad to help. Smiley Happy 

BlackPanda
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried this method and still no actions. Going thru Samsung Pay and clicking on the promo only has a screen talking about the Promo and telling the consumers to enroll and enjoy. No link is there. Going through Bixby only sends me back to Samsung Pay. I do not see the link to enroll, and I just blew through 4 levels of rewards trying to link them.
- Rico
userCKcbWSlWyz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem. I should be earning rewards, but I get none and under my samsung rewards on the bixby app it says "0". Tried clearing caches of all apps. Both bixby voice and samsung pay just link back to each other and I still don't get points.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@uservudWy7E9Yn @userCKcbWSlWyz Have either of you tried clearing the cache partition on your devices?

userkM3Oizyvjc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I have xp points but it's not giving me Samsung award point. I see my friend phone and he's on a lower level than I am but he have Samsung point accumulated