cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charrod1976
Galaxy

Can't input address for Samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was trying to purchase secure wifi plan through samsung via Samsung pay and when it asked me to input my billing address linked to my Samsung pay card i couldn't do it. When i typed in my address the address wouldn't show up in samsungs data base. It's not a new place or street either. I couldn't get past this section so i couldn't make the purchase. Any suggestions? It's my billing address for my Samsung pay.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Can't input address for Samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your Address i would suggest contacting the 

Samsung E-Commerce Support Team at the information below they should be able to help you with your Order 
1-855-726-8721

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Can't input address for Samsung pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your Address i would suggest contacting the 

Samsung E-Commerce Support Team at the information below they should be able to help you with your Order 
1-855-726-8721

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

Charrod1976
Galaxy

Thank you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Thank you

JUMP TO SOLUTION

your welcome if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask and someone will help you