JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't receive text messages fix

(Topic created: 12-26-2021 11:01 AM)
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I don't know know if anyone else has had this problem, but I wasn't able to receive text messages on my Galaxy S10+ for about three days. I tried several things such as restarting my phone and switching between the default messaging app and Google Message which didn't help. It wasn't my service, I have unlimited data and it picks up signal about anywhere. I finally decided to boot my phone up into recovery mode and proceeded to wipe my cache partition and than I selected the repair apps option. When my phone booted up it got spammed with all the text messages I couldn't see for three days, but I could text again and it fixed the problem. 

I hope this problem gets fixed, and I would like to know what caused it so I can avoid it. It just happened out of nowhere without a warning and I started to get anxious because I thought people were ignoring my texts. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I know what you mean. I'll text someone and than do the process on my phone again to see if the message gets deleted, give me a minute.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So I did the recovery process again and my text did NOT get deleted. I now do this to my phone weekly and it keeps it running correctly 😃
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Just make sure you know what your doing when you go into Recovery Mode.
0 Likes