Original topic:

Can't redeem reward points!

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 07:29 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have been trying to redeem my points from the Pay App. I touch redeem, it opens into a new page with my total reward points on the top and a line underneath, but a blank page under that. Is it me?
4 Replies
resqjock
Astronaut
Options
Samsung's point system is junk.
0 Likes
Options
Tru dat, but as terrible as the system is, can we at least use the points.... for ANYTHING? I mean, unlike useless grocery store coupons, I can't even wipe my **bleep** with them! Exactly what is the purpose of the points then? You collect them, they expire, you can't use them before they expire, so you just sit there and watch them expire one at a time.
Is it a life lesson Samsung is trying to teach us? 🤔
Easy come, easy go?!
0 Likes
Options
I remember when the reward program was too good to be true. Now it's too useless to be existing.
I really want to know the points purpose.
Please, someone tell me. It's already taken more of my time to find out their purpose to make them worth it anyway.
0 Likes
Options
Resolved...
After an hour of my life, which I will never get back, and 3 different reps, the verdict is...reward points could only be used online or on the Shop App to use towards any purchase. Apparently, the terms were updated with some fine prints a while ago. I guess I'm not the only one who did not spend 3 hours reading the pages of fine prints which was supposedly sent/advertised to us at some point.
0 Likes