JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't use Samsung Financing

(Topic created: 07-01-2020 05:49 PM)
jairoush
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

This is extremely fustrating, I can't order online or anything. I am trying to use my Samsung Financing credit line that i have avaliable but it keeps on telling me 

"We are unable to complete your payment with the information you provided, please try again later" everything is 100% correct but it keeps on giving me this issue. i have tried using the chat but all of the employees seems helpless and dont know what they are doing. I called via phone and they all keep on giving me the run around. TD bank confirmed that my account is good with no issues but Samsung =has not allowed me to make the purchase. They are horrible and unless this problem is fixxed when i would never recommend Samsung Fianacing to any one. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
earnestj5
Cosmic Ray
Options
if it's not over $200 it want let you
0 Likes
userWuTniwWKic
Astronaut
Options

It's 1600

0 Likes
userIH9xIkE8a5
Constellation
Options

I'm surprised you actually got thru to TD Bank, been trying for days, no one picks up... useless Call Center!

Members_6z8URQz
Constellation
Options

I also managed to get through to them on the third day but in the middle of the conversation, they hung up or got disconnected. 

0 Likes
userbuFbsWAQTV
Asteroid
Options

HIW DID YOU GET IN CONTACT WITH TD BANK. Ive been trying for 4 days and get put on hold for 4 hours before my phone just hangs up

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
they still haven't fixed this
Members_3mVHqVj
Astronaut
Options
so no one at samsung could help me. I have the affirm app (the only financing samsung store will use now) and got a notification about 0%apr. through the app I tried to purchase the phone, when checking out I selected samsung finance and it worked. I'm not sure why or how. but my phone comes in today after back and forth with samsung support for a week.
0 Likes
userDp9tsFaONo
Constellation
Options

I have been having this same excat problem and you are right Sansung has no customer serivce and they do not take any action to help or do not contact any higher ups. I have been trying for over a week to preoder the s21 ultra and my order keeps getting canceled. Its so frustrating. Samsung financing and Samsung care support have no idea how tonhelp customers or fix the orders. At this point i would close my account and never buy from Samsung again. They are terrible at helping. They want you to buy their products. At this point i cant even spend my money. Do better samsung your creating huge problems.

Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes