JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cancel Samsung Premium Care

(Topic created: 12-22-2020 08:10 AM)
EduardoBaptista
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hey guys! Can anyone tell me how to cancel Samsung Premium Care? Can I do it online? Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Care+ department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-866-371-9501.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Did you like ask to repair something and then decided not too?
Did you get a ticket number or code
0 Likes
EduardoBaptista
Astronaut
Options
No, I returned the phone that had Premium Care, basically I'm paying for a service that I don't have.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Care+ department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 1-866-371-9501.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Tonto
Constellation
Options
I found out how to cancel my Premium Care purely by accident. (It's not like Samsung is going to make it easy). I found it by accident while using the Shop Samsung app and signed into my account. Once you're logged in, go to "My Orders" on the left hand side, in the drop down menu. Once you're there, you'll see at the top left, "My Orders" and next to that, at the top right, you'll see "Subscriptions". Click on Subscriptions and it should show your Premium Care subscriptions. You should be able to see an option that says "Cancel my Subscription", then click cancel. It may take a day or two to show up as cancelled but it will. Good Luck!!
EduardoBaptista
Astronaut
Options
It's crazy because last week same thing happened to me. I was buying a new phone and did everything you're saying. I canceled it and received a confirmation email. Thank you for your answer though!
0 Likes