JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change email account associated with my samsung financing account

(Topic created: 06-25-2021 09:32 AM)
RoseFL
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Who and what phone number do I contact to change email account associated with samsung financing account?  I have been trying for hours and everyone at Samsung and TD Bank are clueless.  I no longer have access to the account from which I opened my samsung financing, the other samsung account is closed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I know how frustrating this is. For Samsung account issues, you would need to speak with the Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I know how frustrating this is. For Samsung account issues, you would need to speak with the Accounts team by calling 1-855-795-0509. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes