Original topic:

Clearing all cache instead of one by one

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 12:40 PM)
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is there a setting that will clear the cache for all apps at once instead of individually? 

I spoke to the sales representative at Best Buy and all you have to do is go to settings. Choose device care then memory and finally an option to clear all apps cache. 

Samsung Z Flip 3 5G

Thank you,

Stephanie 
0 Likes
20 Replies
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
And could someone please tell me why it lists me as an astronaut? Lol I have tried editing it but there isn't an option to change it.
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
The Samsung members application will award you with badges for posting questions and comments on the application
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
Oh I see.,... Thank you very much for your quick reply 😊
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
Hines Park, Westland Michigan IMG_20211105_023821_747_1485.jpg
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I use the Samsung Good Guardian's application which cleans the Cache and memory of my applications, that application some third-party applications like CCleaner work very well
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
Hello Ambassador:) Thank you so very much. I only have 128gb so I have to make sure I do everything I can to save space. Thx again!!
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
I recommend Good Guardian's application or CCleaner which isn't free but I use it personally
Worm718
Astronaut
Options
Thx again I'm sure it's well worth the money:))
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Also, Take advantage of the Samsung gallery and Microsoft onedrive partnership which allows you to sync your phone's pictures and documents to Microsoft onedrive and it's completely free