Original topic:

Clipboard History Help

(Topic created: 06-29-2022 11:22 PM)
zussy
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have been searching every corner of my device for my clipboard history. I saved multiple links, and screenshots, so clipboard automatically deleted the older copied texts that I needed. Please help me, I need to know if there is a way to retrieve copied texts that were removed due to the strict number of clips allowed.
I have a Samsung A71 5G.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Nice shot is an add-on for the Good Lock app from Samsung. Basically Good Lock is an app with modules that let you customize your phone more than allowed by default. I'm not sure where Nice Shot would come into play here, though as it isn't a recovery tool.

Simply put, there's nothing you can do to get those back. From now on if you have images or text you want to save long term then either properly save them (the images anyway) or do something like add them to a Google Keep document. That way you can always come back to them when you need to.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Stevekim24
Explorer
Options
Do you have good luck? If you do, go into nice shot and you should be able toggle ofg
0 Likes
zussy
Astronaut
Options
I have a Samsung A71 5G, what is nice shot?
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Nice shot is an add-on for the Good Lock app from Samsung. Basically Good Lock is an app with modules that let you customize your phone more than allowed by default. I'm not sure where Nice Shot would come into play here, though as it isn't a recovery tool.

Simply put, there's nothing you can do to get those back. From now on if you have images or text you want to save long term then either properly save them (the images anyway) or do something like add them to a Google Keep document. That way you can always come back to them when you need to.
0 Likes
Options
You have to press and hold while in an open text field, this will open a context menu with clipboard settings. Then you can delete it.
0 Likes