Original topic:

Clock app: Issue with 2 timers going at once

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 12:27 PM)
OriginalEW
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Whenever there are 2 timers running in the Clock app, and one gets dismissed, the other timer will reset to the original amount of time.
For example, whenever I go to lunch, I set 2 different timers: a 30 minute timer (my full lunch break), and a 25 minute timer (a 5-minute warning). When the 25 minute timer is done and dismissed, the 30 minute timer, which should have 5 minutes left on that timer, is reset to the full 30 minutes! This completely defeats the purpose of having 2 timers running at the same time! 

Edit for Clarification: It only happens when I tell Bixby to start the 2 timers. It's a routine that I created. 
3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@OriginalEW I am not seeing this behaviour. I deleted the first timer using the pop up that appeared when that timer expired. Is this how you are deleting the first timer?

Try booting into safe mode. If you don't have this issue while in safe mode, then you know that it is caused by a 3rd party app. 

If you still see the issue, try deleting the device cache partition. This will not delete any user settings nor apps. 

0 Likes
OriginalEW
Astronaut
Options
Actually, I forgot to mention that it happens when I start the timers through a routine. Hopefully, this makes more sense.
0 Likes
TJDarnell
Astronaut
Options

I have the same issue and I manually set both timers. Completely defeats the purpose.

0 Likes