Original topic:

Cloud not backing up

(Topic created: 10-11-2019 11:37 PM)
Jrash68
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I cant get my cloud to back up any other files other than what's in the picture. I've tried everything i can think of and cant figure it out for the life of me. I'm would say I'm moderate to above moderate with my tech savviness. I work for a top cell phone company and troubleshoot people's problems and phones all day. This has me baffled.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Badazznc
Cosmic Ray
Options

That's why verzion doesnt support Samsung cloud its disabled

View solution in context

9 Replies
Charkatak
Supernova
Options

@Jrash68 wrote:

I cant get my cloud to back up any other files other than what's in the picture. I've tried everything i can think of and cant figure it out for the life of me. I'm would say I'm moderate to above moderate with my tech savviness. I work for a top cell phone company and troubleshoot people's problems and phones all day. This has me baffled.

Which carrier are you using and which device?

0 Likes
Jrash68
Asteroid
Options

I'm on verizon...

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

@Jrash68 Are you getting any error messages when you are backing up your information?

0 Likes
Jrash68
Asteroid
Options

And I'm using the note 10+ 5g

0 Likes
Charkatak
Supernova
Options

@Jrash68 wrote:

And I'm using the note 10+ 5g

Verizon I believe disables Samsung Cloud as they may have something else instead.  So if you go to settings>accounts and backup>do you see backup and restore there?  Similar to the screenshot?

Screenshot_20191012-120133_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Jrash68
Asteroid
Options

Yea learned that verizon doesnt support samsung cloud.

0 Likes
Solution
Badazznc
Cosmic Ray
Options

That's why verzion doesnt support Samsung cloud its disabled

View solution in context

Badazznc
Cosmic Ray
Options

Dont understand why get a 5g device to where 5g isn't anywhere yet it's a waste of money and you dont get anything different from the note 10 plus vs the 5g all you get is just 5g lol

0 Likes
Jrash68
Asteroid
Options

It was a roll of the dice decision, I was pretty much 50/50, but what made me get the 5G is that hopefully in 2 yrs 5G will be a lot bigger and a lot more places. If this is the case than the Note10+ 5G should have a higher resale/trade value. It's a gamble.

0 Likes