Original topic:

Commonwealth vaccine Pasport

(Topic created: 09-23-2021 05:50 AM)
JonL21
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I am only going to say this one time on how stupid this is.
The vaccine card is considered a piece of medical information which by HIPAA standards is confidential and should not be shared with anyone other than your PCP ( Primary Care Provider). Unless you are the one person walking around daily with your complete medical history you SHOULD NOT be carrying, supplying, or even be asked for the vaccine card.
Do you, meaning everyone ask people if they got the flu shot? Or course you don't. 
Please do the research and be a leader and don't follow what everyone else is doing. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Carterg
Comet
Options
Well said, and I totally agree. However if it ever becomes law / mandatory it would be more convenient for it to be on your mobile phone than to carry the actual card.. I really pray that it never comes down to it. @JonL21 continue to spread the facts. Stay safe and blessed
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Nebula
Options
It's useful to have on the phone if you're traveling internationally.
0 Likes
JonL21
Constellation
Options
Sure, but next we'll be asked to provide entire medical history. That will be useful to keep in your phone as well.
The point isn't what's useful but what is acceptable.
It's not acceptable to carry your medical records, it's no one's business whether you got your vaccine and it's unethical to ask.
However you are free to make your own choices, use an app or not.
0 Likes